- Custom Tours Morocco
- 0 Review
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per Itinerary
- Speaking tour guide
Luxury Tours in Morocco
Tired of dull routine? Want to pamper yourself with an amazing experience? If you are one among those who have been fascinated with the culture and history, then Morocco is the right holiday destination for you.
And if you wish to experience a perfect luxury tour in Morocco then Morocco Bideau Travel is the right travel partner for you. There is something exotic about the luxury Morocco tour and when they are planned with precision to offer an amazing experience, then it has to be very special
Experience the luxury in the desert with our luxury tours in Morocco. What could be a better way to experience 10,000 old histories and culture than small group luxury tours Morocco? Don’t miss a chance to visit the country’s great cities – Marrakech, Tangier, Fez and Rabat, these cities show a perfect balance of rich heritage and tradition along with the modern lifestyle?
Plan a small group luxury tours in Morocco and enjoy Sightseeing and excursions. There is nothing more luxurious than a custom trip. Experience the warm hospitality, served in a sophisticated way in a 5-Star hotel is all you need to take a complete break from monotonous life.
Recharge your body and soul with luxury Morocco tour and experience the excitement of modern life and ancient culture in a tour. Plan your luxury tour with us for a fabulous experience..
We offer a true personalized Luxury Morocco Tour
- Pick-up and drop-off facilities in luxurious transportation driven by an English speaking driver. We even offer private transfers.
- Sightseeing and excursions are customized and designed as per our client’s requirements. A complete custom trip you can enjoy from accommodation to guide and everything in between as per your tastes and preferences.
- We can take care of every single detail, from providing the best local guides to arranging private tours and restaurant reservations everything will be managed by the staff.
- Our team will make your holiday come alive through experienced tour planning you get to stay in top-notch hotels and lodges without any extra or hidden charges and safety and comfort throughout your Morrocco journey.
Truly Personalized Travel:
- Private transfers and luxury transportation
- English speaking driver
- Custom designed excursions and sightseeing
- We listen to you so that we can create a completely custom trip.
- Accommodation and guide, everything is all selected to suit your tastes and preferences.
- From expert private tours to restaurant reservations. We take care of every detail.
- The best, hand-picked local guides who make your holiday come alive.
- A seamless organization, safety and comfort throughout.
- Stay in top Hotels and lodges. No hidden extras
- Make the most of your time with careful, experienced planning.
- Enjoy sleeping under one thousand stars Luxury camps in the desert.
- Travel with luxury transportation.
Tours summary :
Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate.
Day 2: Ouarzazate – Gorges du Todra.
Day 3: Gorges du Todra – Merzouga Dunes.
Day 4: Merzouga Dunes – Fez.
The desert tour Morocco starts in Marrakech and ends in Fez OR starts in Fez and end in Marrakech, please consult us for your preference.
Tours 4X4 :
- Our tours are made with our brand new fleet of 4×4 that offer the best comfort and safety on Moroccan roads.
- Tour prices include transport in 4WD Toyota Land Cruiser TX, fuel, driver and half-board accommodation in 4 stars and 5 stars quality hotels. Our departure cities are usually Marrakech or Ouarzazate but we are also open to other pick-up services in other cities in Morocco.
Day 1 : Marrakech - Ouarzazate :
The desert tour Morocco takes you from Marrakech trough the Atlas Mountains and arriving to Ouarzazate on the 1st day.
- Marrakesh, Morocco
Day 2 : Ouarzazate - Gorges du Todra :
From Ouarzazate, on the 2nd day, we’ll head east trough the Rose Valley passing the wonderful palm grove of Tinerhir until we reach the magnificent and impressive Gorges du Todra Canyons.
- Ouarzazate, Morocco
Day 3 : Gorges du Todra - Merzouga Dunes :
On the 3rd day of the Sahara tours Morocco we drive to Merzouga dunes for a night in a nomad tent in Sahara Desert. The way from Tinerhir to Erg Chebbi Dunes (Merzouga Dunes) is a mix of sand, Rocky Mountains, camels and Saharan towns.
- Gorges du Todra, Morocco
Day 4 : Merzouga Dunes - Fez :
From Erg Chebbi we go north passing the Ziz Valley and the Mid Atlas Mountains up to Fez but trough a beautiful road. We stop in Azrou to see the Barbary Monkeys on the wild inside a Cedar Forest. We arrive to Fez, our last destination on the afternoon of our 4th day of Sahara tours Morocco.
- Merzouga Dunes, Merzouga, Morocco